Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm a chef!

Tonight I learned that when the recipe calls for 2 medium onions, use half of one.
For my family, for dinner I made some incredible mac and cheese, and Savory/spicy chicken drumsticks.
Both recipes are from the Pioneer Woman blog (I love her).


The Spread



My amazing little brother helped out, then got bored and left.



The Mac and Cheese in all it's goodness
(I ended up using some cheddar, mozzarella, muenster, colby,
and then some more mozzarella.
The top is sprinkled with goat cheesy goodness.)




The chicken
(I put it under the broiler for the last few minutes
of cooking so that it would get nice and crisp and caramelly)




Add a little buttered broccoli and you have the final product
(and yes, we eat off of paper plates. We are ultra classy.)


No comments:

Post a Comment