Sunday, May 30, 2010

First day of summer

Today was the very first day of my summer vacation. My car isn't even unpacked yet, but it is highly possible that it will stay half packed until I leave again in July.
I made a quick switch from perpetual business and constant hanging out with friends to a whole day of pseudo-isolation. I think I need to get into a busy routine right quick or I am going to lose my mind.

Plans for this week:
Monday- hang out with sister and brother-in-law, finish Notes from the Underground, visit a friend from high school
Tuesday- Swim 7-8, hang time with Lindsey, start Till We Have Faces, cook amazing food for my family

Well, that's about as far as my plan goes...

1 comment:

  1. The introvert in me thinks a whole day of pseudo-isolation sounds lovely, and your two-day plan sounds even better... Enjoy the break, and take advantage of the silent moments <3
    Oh, and it's crazy that I miss you already, friend.

    ReplyDelete