Thursday, January 14, 2010

I went out for coffee tonight with a friend... what a mistake. Well, the coffee was a mistake, the friend was not. It is past midnight, I have to be up in less than 6 hours, and I am truly and utterly exhausted but unable to sleep. My mind is racing with ideas, and processes, and over analyzings of conversations, both past and future.
Two main things are contributing to my quickened mental state. I encourage you to click on the links and do whatever it is that you typically do when exploring a new sight, whether it be compulsively giving tons of money or simply using the headings as a platform for prayer (or whatever else have you).



I am particularly fond of the first because of the work that it does to provide a solution to physical hunger as well as spiritual hunger, and the second because of the insight it has given me into the way prayer and devotion were designed to work.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment