Monday, January 25, 2010

Hyped up on BFF time and California Pizza Kitchen

Natalie

is your birthday tomorrow??

21:05Mara

haha yeah it is

21:06Natalie

so is my grandpas. Happy early birthday!

will you be at small group wednesday night?

21:06Mara

Thanks!!

And yeah I will most likely be there unless there is a freak accident or something

21:07Natalie

haha, well then you need a birthday cake! What's your favorite kind of cake? (or dessert--i don't think it always has to be cake)

21:08Mara

you are sweet! I am quite partial to anything that resembles sugar.

21:08Natalie

i know that feeling.

21:09Mara

Really though, I don't think anyone has ever made me a birthday cake except for my mom.

21:10Natalie

well i would love to if you'd like for me to!

21:10Mara

that would be unbelievably sweet!

21:11Mara

what is the dessert that you light on fire before you eat it? Cause I want that

21:12Natalie

haha...i have no idea

21:12Mara

No I'm only kidding. I like cake. The confetti kind

21:12Natalie

oooo funfetti is delicious

21:13Mara

YEAH!! It is the best kind of cake out there! whoever invented it is pure genius.

21:13Natalie

haha, next to the person that created the fire dessert, of course.

21:14Mara

Well yes, but I am pretty sure that one stemmed from an unfortunate kitchen accident.

I think they were just dull and set the cake too close to the stove

Natalie

haha, so after that happened, clearly the solution to the problem was to eat the cake that was on fire.

21:16Mara

Exactly. Silver lining.

And it tasted delicious and that idiot's mistake has now become one of the culinary world's greatest achievements'




Sometimes I amaze myself at how witty I can be. Now I just have to get the talking skills down and I will be grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment